LIMITED SPOTS - OUR LAST ONE FILLED UP SO DON'T WAIT
When was the last time you enjoyed what you were doing so much that you lost track of time?
Can you think of a time when you were having coffee with a friend, reading, taking a walk in nature, or making art and you got so immersed that suddenly two hours had gone by without you even realizing it?
This experience sometimes referred to as being in the “flow,” and it turns out it’s really important for your mental and emotional health.
Join us for 2 hours of being in the “flow” for a very special Outdoor Sunset New Moon Meditation Sound Bath, Nature Walk and Mandala Workshop with the goats at Oats & Ivy Farm as our inspiration and partners in the creation process.
Kirsten Korot will guide a beautiful opening meditaiton with sound, explain the energies of the New Moon as we set our intentions for what we want to create in our life.
We will take a short walk with the goats up to the beautiful hilltop overlooking orchards to create our Nature Mandalas during the magical Sunset hour. The goats will be up there with us to be our creative muses.
Creating these with the goats around us out in nature on a beautiful hilltop at sunset we will then leave our beautiful Mandalas on the hilltop to be recycled into nature as we take a nice little walk back with the goats to the farm.
MEDITATION & MANDALA WORKSHOP INCLUDES
• New Moon Guided meditation with Crystal & Tibetan Singing Bowls and other healing instruments to open up your creativity and set your intentions. You will learn about the New Moon Energies for June and we will make New Moon Wishes together for what you want to bring into your life.
• Florals, tools & materials to create your floral mandala
• A digital image of your flower mandala so you can share your creation on Instagram and Facebook
• Lots of Snuggle and goat selfie time
• Washable Yoga mat & pillow, If you like to snuggle up, bring a blanket
•Bottled water to stay hydrated since we are outside for this event in nature
• An open mind and loving heart and creative spirit
Age 16 yrs and older
Limited space available
After you RSVP, check your e-mail for the address of the event a few days prior. This class is being held on the farm in a residential neighborhood.
*In case of rain/mud, the class will be rescheduled